Terms & Conditions
1. This bursary is only applicable for:
- CHAS card holders
- MOE FAS holders
- Needy students who cannot afford tuition (case to case basis)
2. This bursary includes:
- Assessments of more than 20,000 questions with answers
- Attend all regular live sessions for Maths, English and Science
- Revise and study at own pace with all past sessions for Maths, English and Science
3. A bursary is for a period of 6 months and is renewable at Explico’s discretion
4. The successful applicant must commit to attend at least 80% of all live sessions (of the selected level) during the period of the bursary, failing which the bursary may be revoked by Explico at any given time.
5. The bursary is non-exchangeable for any form of cash or credit alternative.
6. Successful applicants will be required to fill out a Bursary Form upon application.
7. Eligibility for Bursary is subject to approval by the Management of Explico.
8. Explico reserves the right to change the qualifying criteria and allocation of Bursary entitlements from time to time at our absolute discretion.
9. Explico reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions, and to suspend, terminate or vary the amount of Bursary with or without notice to customers. The mode of notification of suspension, termination or variation shall be at Explico’s sole discretion.
10. By applying for the bursary, you agree that Explico may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by our organisation as a result of your application, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy (available at our website www.explico.sg): (a) the processing of this bursary application; and (b) the administration of the bursary with our organisation.