20th Jan, 07:30 PM (SGT)
Exploring Diversity of Matter by its Physical Properties
- Classification of Matter
- Physical Properties of Materials
- Classification of Materials
- Choosing the Best Materials
- Conserving our Environment
- Application questions on the above-mentioned sub-headings including calculation questions
This session introduces students to the world of Matter and its physical properties. They will learn how to classify materials and choosing the best materials based on their physical properties. The session will also discuss the importance of conserving our environment and includes a discussion of commonly-tested MCQs for this topic.
Tina has more than 17 years of tutoring students in Singapore and she believes that Science is a practical subject that can be applied to our day to day life.
She cultivates an interest in science by sharing practical examples and encouraging her students to discuss concepts which can be applied to their studies and ultimately helps them to excel in their science paper.