1st Sep, 07:30 PM (SGT)
2) Particulate Nature of Matter
3) General Properties of Matter
4) Thermal Expansion & Thermal Contraction
5) Gas pressure and Temperature
6) The Heating & Cooling Curve
7) Conservation of Mass
8) Evidence for the Particulate Model of Matter
9) Discussion of Exam-Style Worked Examples (MCQs & OE)
Tina has more than 17 years of tutoring students in Singapore and she believes that Science is a practical subject that can be applied to our day to day life.
She cultivates an interest in science by sharing practical examples and encouraging her students to discuss concepts which can be applied to their studies and ultimately helps them to excel in their science paper.